The 33 pictures above include 30 of the 33 items in the list below.
When I build my winter capsule in January, it will include most of the pieces from the fall wardrobe. I’ll remove a couple of sleeveless shirts and add in warmer tops. Even though I have 4 different capsule collections during the year, I don’t have 33 different pieces for each.
I shared pictures of my tiny wardrobe here, and some people asked to see a list of the items. Here’s the list …
- jeans – boot-cut
- jeans – skinny
- black leggings
- black skirt
- formal dress
- olive dress
- denim button down sleeveless dress
- black tank
- white sleeveless shirt
- black sleeveless shirt
- striped sleeveless button down shirt
- olive long sleeved button down shirt
- black/white patterned long sleeved shirt
- dark gray sweater
- light gray sweater
- black zip-up sweatshirt
- black long sleeve tee
- black blazer
- olive coat
- short trench coat
- walking shoes
- laptop Bag
This capsule wardrobe works for me, but depending on your lifestyle, favorite colors, and other factors, you might create something completely different.
If you are ready to try Project 333, start small and remember it’s only 3 months. Instead of trying to create the perfect capsule collection, work with what you have and use the first 3 months to figure out what you really want and need.
- If you would like to receive 31 Days of Gifts You so Deserve, an inbox-style advent calendar, or send it as a gift to family, friends and co-workers, visit You Deserve so Many Gifts for details. It’s not too late.
- Thinking about living in a smaller space? You might be interested in the Tiny House Living Bundle.