I share my looks on Instagram, your stories on Facebook, and other fun articles about Project 333 and capsule wardrobes on Twitter. On this blog you’ll find more than 100 articles to inspire your capsule wardrobe and find help getting started.
Even with all of those things, what helps people the most when they are considering a minimalist wardrobe makeover, is new stories about how to put Project 333 into action. If you have a blog or another online media platform and participate or have participated in Project 333, I want to share and feature your blog and story.
Project 333 Capsule Wardrobe Blog Tour Invitation
How to participate
- Write something new about your Project 333 capsule wardrobe and post it on your blog anytime from August 11th thru August 25th.
- Share it on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook or wherever you are social with the hashtag #project333.
- Leave a comment on this post with a link to your blog post or other article. (I’m currently moderating comments, so don’t be alarmed if it doesn’t show up right away) Please don’t add previously written posts.
I’ll create a post sharing links to your blogs and share them on social media throughout August and September. You can write about your capsule wardrobe experience if you are just getting started, participating now, or have participated in the past and have lessons and stories to share.
What to write about
Write about anything related to Project 333. If you need suggestions, here are 15 topics for inspiration. Feel free to use them as writing prompts or actual headlines.
- What I Learned from Dressing with 33 Items or Less for 3 Months
- What Scares me Most about my Capsule Wardrobe
- How Project 333 Changed My Life
- My Closet Overhaul with Project 333
- The Ups and Downs of Dressing with Less
- I Thought Project 333 was Crazy
- Simplicity Started in My Closet
- Project 333 for Men
- Project 333 for Working Women
- Project 333 for Children
- Project 333 While Pregnant
- No One Noticed that I Was Dressing with Less
- What I Love about Minimalist Fashion Challenge Project 333
- Project 333 Didn’t Work for Me Until I Broke the Rules
- A Shopaholic Takes on Project 333
Become an Affiliate
If you’d like to recommend The Project 333 Dress with Less Course in your post, you are welcome to join the affiliate program and earn 50% of the cost of the course by signing up here.
I’m really looking forward to reading about your experience and sharing your posts!
- A new challenge is coming in September to gear up for the next season of Project 333 starting Oct 1. It will help jumpstart new Project 333 adventures, and engage P333 veterans who love a challenge and might be feeling a little bored. Stay tuned and subscribe for the announcement.
- Zero to 100, a microcourse for beginning bloggers is now available on Amazon.