It makes me so happy to see people around the world writing about their experience with Project 333. It’s so important to share these stories to demonstrate that dressing with less isn’t just for one type of person.
I’d suggest that everyone deserves to see how it feels to forget about stuff and focus on what really contributes to a happy life.
When I think back to my highest highs and happiest moments, none of them have anything to do with clothing.
Project 333 around the www …
- Brooke and her P333 maternity edition.
- What artist and vegan, Leiah included in her P333.
- From tiny living to tiny wardrobe .
- Xandra’s illustrated collection.
- Read about Faith’s change of closet heart.
Be inspired by someone like you and if there aren’t any stories that inspire you, tell your own.
Find more information and inspiration in the P333 private Facebook group if you take the dress with less microcourse. Share struggles, successes and wardrobe lists and pictures while you discover the benefits of dressing with less.
- My virtual blogging course, The Goodblog Project is now available for self-study. Sandra Pawula said this about the course, “The program is so rich and complete, while at the same time shows you how to blog simply without going insane with all the superfluous that everyone says you have to do. It’s a real eye-opener and will bring more ease to your blogging life.” See the complete course details and let me know if you have questions.
- Join me on November 14th for a special Spark & Tinder Blogging Workshop in Salt Lake City. Please sign up soon. Space is limited.