My name is Courtney and when I wrote about dressing with less and Project 333 for the first time in 2010, I had no idea that people from around the world would write about their experience and thousands would accept the challenge.
Project 333 is a thriving community of people who are learning that the closet is the gateway to a simple life.
Take a tour
If this is your first visit, take a look around. You will find tips and ideas to dress with less along with style stories and capsule wardrobe inspiration. Please make yourself at home and start with …
One of these helpful articles
- 33 Things to Eliminate from Your Closet
- Simplify Your Morning with a Minimalist Wardrobe
- Dress with Less: 15 Tips for the Beginner
- How to Make this Minimalist Fashion Project Work for You
- 33 Things to Do and Undo When Simplifying Your Wardrobe
- Minimalist Travel Capsule Wardrobe
- Why I Don’t Tell You What I’m Wearing
When you are ready …
- search the archives by category or topic
- learn more about how to work with me
- read one of my books or take a microcourse
- read the F.A.Q. page (coming soon)
- visit this page to see interviews with me, guest posts and other media coverage
If you have questions, or want to say hi, let’s connect!