My name is Courtney and when I wrote about dressing with less and Project 333 for the first time in 2010, I had no idea that people from around the world would write about their experience and thousands would accept the challenge.
Project 333 was featured in Unclutter Your Life by the Associated Press, on The Today Show website: Today.com, in the March 2014 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine and in the BBC article, The Paradox of Stuff.
Project 333 is a thriving community of people who are learning that the closet is the gateway to a simple life.
Take a tour
If this is your first visit, take a look around. You will find tips and ideas to dress with less along with style stories and capsule wardrobe inspiration. Please make yourself at home and start with …
One of these helpful articles
- 33 Things to Eliminate from Your Closet
- Simplify Your Morning with a Minimalist Wardrobe
- Dress with Less: 15 Tips for the Beginner
- How to Make this Minimalist Fashion Project Work for You
- 33 Things to Do and Undo When Simplifying Your Wardrobe
- Minimalist Travel Capsule Wardrobe
- Why I Don’t Tell You What I’m Wearing
When you are ready …
- search the archives by category or topic
- learn more about how to work with me
- read one of my books or take a microcourse
- read the F.A.Q. page (coming soon)
- visit this page to see interviews with me, guest posts and other media coverage
While I never recommend anything that I don’t use and love myself, and the things I recommend are rarely things, I am an affiliate for some products and services and may be compensated if you purchase them. Your trust means everything to me, and I’ll never compromise that.
If you have questions, or want to say hi, let’s connect!