Today is the 3rd anniversary of Project 333. I’ve been dressing with less for three years and it all started with a crazy experiment. It turns out that this crazy experiment that some have labeled “too extreme” is not that extreme at all. It’s become a change in lifestyle, an important part of my microbusiness, and a powerful way to connect with really great people like you.
33 Things I Know
- People care more about what they are wearing than what I am wearing.
- Fewer decisions in the closet allow for more clarity for more important choices.
- Just because a shirt looks good on me doesn’t mean I need it in every color.
- I can pack my entire wardrobe in a carry on bag.
- I used to spend too much money on clothing I didn’t wear very much.
- Comparison makes me feel like I’m not good enough.
- I am.
- Advertising makes me feel like I don’t have enough.
- I do.
- When clothing fits my body, I look and feel better.
- If something wears out, I can replace it.
- I can get ready for anything in less than 10 minutes.
- It’s ok to invest in quality clothing.
- A supportive community makes the most challenging things easier and enjoyable.
- Someone needs the clothing I don’t wear.
- One is enough in almost every situation.
- Mornings are so much easier dressing with less.
- With less clothing, I have more time and money.
- Almost anything is more fun than shopping.
- I never have to worry about closet space.
- Simplicity inspires interesting conversations and beautiful friendships.
- People stop buying you clothing and accessories when you create a minimalist fashion project.
- Dry clean only items aren’t functional in a small wardrobe.
- I used to spend too much time figuring out what to wear.
- Men like this project too.
- Dressing with less has inspired me to live with less.
- Now that I don’t think about what to where, I am more creative.
- I can appreciate fashion without owning it.
- Counting your clothes has nothing to do with numbers.
- If I wait 30 days to buy something, I almost always forget about it.
- Dressing with less works around the world.
- This crazy experiment has become a life changing project.
- Simple is the new black
Add your lessons from dressing with less in the comment section below.
Find more information and inspiration in the P333 private Facebook group if you take the dress with less microcourse. Share struggles, successes and wardrobe lists and pictures while you discover the benefits of dressing with less.
I’ve started a monthly membership program designed to help you be more creative, develop a microbusiness, and share your work with the world. For now it is only available to people who purchase How to Create a Microbusiness that Matters. If you purchase the course before October 5th, I’ll send you an invitation to join Spark & Tinder monthly and to work with me for only $10 a month.