The next official season of Project 333 begins on July 1st. This is the time to dig in, cut out, trade up and be free!
If you have been following my Project 333 looks on Instagram this season, you can see that a 33 piece wardrobe is possible. If you are thinking, “I could never do that”, now is the time to challenge yourself and see what can be learned and accomplished simply by dressing with less.
While each person that tries Project 333 has a unique experience, there are some common benefits that come up in most situations.
Common benefits like …
- More money. When you commit to dressing with 33 pre-assigned items for 3 months, there is no need to spend money at the mall, watch for sales announcements in the mail or continue subscriptions to your favorite online shopping sites. Project 333 gives you permission to spend less (or nothing) on new clothing, shoes, accessories and jewelry.
- More time. Getting ready is a snap when you have less to choose from. When you don’t have to weed through a full closet, and your mind isn’t clouded with too many options, you can make quicker decisions in terms of what to wear and in other areas of your life.
- More clarity. When you limit your choices in your closet, you begin to realize what is important in your life. A change in wardrobe and shopping habits allows the good stuff to rise to the surface.
You can start Project 333 anytime, but the next official season begins on July 1st. If you want to be inspired and entertained while you pare down your wardrobe, supported as you journey through your 3 months of dressing with less and connected with others who are doing the same, take the Dress with Less microcourse in English or en Español
The Dress with Less Microcourse is a collection of instructive, inspiring PDFs, audio recordings, playlists and recorded webinar combined with a supportive private Facebook community.
11 PDFs …
- Welcome and Getting Started
- Day One: Inside Out
- Day Two: Face the Music
- Day Three: The Rules and How to Break Them
- Day Four: Another Look at Love
- Day Five: Your Capsule Wardrobe
- Day Six: Go Deep
- Be Inspired with P333 stories
- Courtney’s Lists
- Project 333 Printable (to make your list)
Each PDF will have new instructions and information to help you on your journey to dress with less and create a capsule wardrobe.
- Audio message: My P333 Story
- Recorded Q&A Webinar
- 3 Additional Audio Recordings: Remove the Fear, One in one out, Clothes that Fit
- 2 Awesome playlists to inspire your journey
- Optional access to the private Facebook Group for questions, connection and accountability.
The material includes everything you need to know to create your own capsule wardrobe and begin to enjoy the beauty of less.
The material does not include excessive links, fluff or impossible tasks. Instead, a Microcourse delivers exactly what you need to know in an easy to access, affordable program. Once you purchase the course, it’s yours forever. There is no expiration date or limit on how many times you can review and implement the material.
The most important part of each Microcourse is closing the gap between awareness and action. The course material will increase your awareness of the importance of dressing with less. Delivering that information is my responsibility. The action part is your responsibility. This will only work if you implement the recommendations. Each day will have the information you need for awareness plus a special daily action steps section.
If you are reading this in email or RSS and have any trouble with your purchase, visit this page and try again or let me know how I can help. I’m happy to answer any questions about this course or the Microcourse concept in comments below or via email.